Nurturing vibrant women’s health through every stage of life, using movement, bodywork and breath.
Whether you are a high flying executive, a new mum or feeling menopausal, all women have one thing in common. We need to understand our body’s natural rhythms and learn to look after ourselves. How many times have you felt the need to suppress your unique feminine qualities? To quash your period pains or hot flushes or crashing tiredness?
Get educated. Get empowered. Love it or hate it, our major life transitions, as women, are defined by our hormones. From puberty, through our fertile years, pregnancies, or no pregnancies, miscarriages, births, motherhood, or not motherhood, into the confusion of peri-menopause and the apparent desert of menopause, the delicate balance of our hormones require understanding and respect for life to flow.
By regularly practising yoga, receiving Arvigo treatments and learning simple self care strategies become one of the many women who have achieved their goals – from reducing bloating and pain during their periods, to fulfilling their dreams of pregnancy, managing the energy swings of menopause.
Sign up for my newsletter and request a free 20min phone consultation to discover how I can help you
Hello, I am Lon. I have spent many years exploring and developing bodywork and yoga techniques and how they relate specifically to women. I am here to support you wherever you are in your life , to feel good in your body and have the energy to create a life you love.
Thank you for your support and words of encouragement. When I came to you I was in so much pain and the treatments provided relief and understanding of this belly of mine!! It has taught me how to nurture myself as a woman.Zoe B
Key Qualifications & Study:
- 2018 Spiral Stabilization
- 2017 MUTU System with Tish Dodson
- 2016-17 Biomechanics & Corrective movement with Katy Bowman
- 2014 Restorative Breathing with Lois Laynee
- 2011-12 Love Your Guts Abdominal & Visceral with Marty Ryan
- 2011 Pregnancy Massage with Gateway
- 2010 Postnatal Yoga & Mother & Baby Yoga with Birthlight & Sitaram
- 2008-11 Arvigo Therapy with Arvigo Institute
- 2008 Birth & Postnatal Doula with Nurturing Birth
- 2006 Yoga Therapeutics with Judith Lasater
- 2000-2005 Hatha Yoga 500hr with Ashram Yoga NZ
- 2002 Pre & Postnatal Yoga with Ashram Yoga NZ
- 1998-99 ITEC & MTI in Holistic Massage
- 1989-92 MA (Hons) in Art History, University of St Andrews