Pregnancy & Birthing Workshops
Birth Preparation with Lon: 3.30 – 5pm @ Jiva Earlsfield next 2019 date TBC soon
90 minute workshops packed with useful tips and information
Build confidence in your body & your baby
A chance to explore & discuss in more depth than is possible in the Pregnancy Yoga classes
Handouts for reference and further practice and home
An opportunity to ask questions
Applying Yoga in Labour & Birth
- Key ways to prepare you body for the birth of your baby
- Overview of the ‘stages’ of labour & the hormonal journey
- Birth plans? Helpful or not? Staying open minded and present.
- Understanding labour & birth in a creative way
- Applying yoga poses to different stages and scenarios (creating more space in pelvis etc)
- Breathing & relaxation techniques that can be useful to stay focussed and calm
- Tips for your partner so that he/she can support you in a relaxed way
- Handout with key information
Sunday 3.30 – 5pm @ Jiva Health Earlsfield, Waynflete St SW18
Next 2019 date TBC confirmed soon, but if you are looking for a workshop over the summer, I highly recommend Nadia Raafat’s workshop on 20th July
Please get in touch to book, as spaces are limited. Thank you!
Thank you so much for the birth preparation class. I really enjoyed it and came away feeling a lot more informed.
I really enjoyed the birthing class. Going through the daily exercises were great to know, making more room for baby which I hadn’t realised I needed to do before and ways to help baby get into better position. Came away with a better understanding of the different stages of brith and the notes have really helped refresh it all!