Perimenopause and Menopause wellbeing
I loved Lon’s knowledgeable and inclusive approach, as well as her pragmatic suggestions
Be the first to know about my next Menopause Workshop by signing up to my mailing list and receive my free Yoga Nidra download. Did you know stress exacerbates all menopause symptoms, so relaxation is an essential first step in managing this life transition.
Wellbeing Workshops for Perimenopause & Menopause
Knowledge is power. When we know the facts and understand what is happening, in any aspect of life, this is empowering. It is from this place of embodied knowledge that we can make informed decisions and grow. In this workshop:
- Come together as a group of women and realise you are not alone and not going mad!
- Understand the physiological changes your body goes through in your 40s and 50s (predominantly)
- Learn about the symptoms that you may experience (not just hot flushes!!)
- Discover a yoga practice that can support and nurture you at this time
- Learn about other wellness approaches that may help
- Debunk some myths around HRT (hormone replacement therapy)
- Leave feeling heard and supported
- Take away a short yoga practice to do at home
- Feel more knowledgeable and confident to seek help if you need it
- Know where you can go to continue a peri-menopause informed yoga practice
Every woman from her early 40s needs this information! If I knew in my early 40s what I know now (early 50s), it would have saved me a huge amount of angst and money! The average age for menopause (when your periods have stopped for a year) is 50-51 in the UK, but this doesn’t happen overnight! Perimenopause is the time before you cross the threshold and can last from 2-8 years!
We are getting much better at talking freely about puberty, periods, sex and fertility, but the next transformational time of a woman’s life is still brushed aside, laughed about or mentioned in hushed tones. Let’s be the generation that changes that. Challenge the negative mindset around menopause. Discover an energetic & nurturing way through.