- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve the website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails.
Terms & Conditions
Bookings & attendance:
- Payment for the class or treatment is due on booking.
- Online payments are collected via secure booking system, Stripe.
- All new clients need to fill out a health questionnaire. Please follow the link in your booking confirmation email. No class link will be sent until this form is received, thank you.
- For online classes, usually the Zoom link will be emailed on the day of the class, no later than 1 hour before the class starts.
- If you have not received the link by 60 mins before the class, please contact me
- For online classes that have a recorded option, the recording link will be sent as soon as it available (usually the same day, but sometimes the following day). This link will then be available for 3 months from the date it was sent.
- Please note, if you book late for the class (within 1 hour of it starting) you may not receive the link. But you will be sent the recording link.
Please consult your doctor before undertaking any exercise program. Information on this website is not medical advice. Performing Yoga, Spiral Stabilization or any other activity led by Lon Gibbons Yoga is entirely at your own risk. Lon Gibbons Yoga will not be responsible or liable for an injury or harm you sustain as a result of following our website information and videos, live streaming on social media, online group sessions, online courses, online training and education and any other Lon Gibbons Yoga services.
All new clients must complete a health questionnaire before attending a class or receiving the recording.
- Booked group online classes are non refundable & non transferrable, if you have paid for a class you will be able to do the recording if you miss the live class.
- For treatments or private sessions, 24 hours notice is required for cancellations to avoid forfeiting the session.