What information is collected?
I collect information from you when you subscribe to the newsletter or respond to a survey or buy a class online. Or when attending appointments in person to comply with safe practice of teaching you or treating you.
When registering on the site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number. You may, however, visit the site anonymously.
What is your information used for?
Any of the information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve the website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails.
How is your information protected?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. Any client files that are hand written are stored in a locked filing cabinet.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Lon Gibbons Yoga 2021
Terms & Conditions
Bookings & attendance:
- Payment for the class or treatment is due on booking.
- Online payments are collected via secure booking system, Stripe.
- All new clients need to fill out a health questionnaire. Please follow the link in your booking confirmation email. No class link will be sent until this form is received, thank you.
- For online classes, usually the Zoom link will be emailed on the day of the class, no later than 1 hour before the class starts.
- If you have not received the link by 60 mins before the class, please contact me
- For online classes that have a recorded option, the recording link will be sent as soon as it available (usually the same day, but sometimes the following day). This link will then be available for 3 months from the date it was sent.
- Please note, if you book late for the class (within 1 hour of it starting) you may not receive the link. But you will be sent the recording link.
Please consult your doctor before undertaking any exercise program. Information on this website is not medical advice. Performing Yoga, Spiral Stabilization or any other activity led by Lon Gibbons Yoga is entirely at your own risk. Lon Gibbons Yoga will not be responsible or liable for an injury or harm you sustain as a result of following our website information and videos, live streaming on social media, online group sessions, online courses, online training and education and any other Lon Gibbons Yoga services.
All new clients must complete a health questionnaire before attending a class or receiving the recording.
- Booked group online classes are non refundable & non transferrable, if you have paid for a class you will be able to do the recording if you miss the live class.
- For treatments or private sessions, 24 hours notice is required for cancellations to avoid forfeiting the session.